Sunday, July 21, 2013

Jurassic Park

I can't believe I've never seen this one. My childhood is a waste!

Just the right amount of excitement and adrenaline (those dinosaurs were scary!), sort-of valuable observations and humour. I loved it.

I really want to know though: the dinosaurs on the island became extinct again, I hope? Or they didn't and that's why there are sequels?

I'm not sure about other parts of the franchise. For some reason I doubt they are as great as the first one. Well, whatever.

Conclusion: I learnt some stuff about dinosaurs and had a great time.

Now I'm actually in the middle of watching the next film (I forgot to write this thing yesterday) so I'm gonna get back to it. Hint: the next film is older and judging by the first 30 minutes it's also a-mazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment